Freetrade returns to complete
Posted by Relte on June 10, 2019 |
Freetrade has announced it is indeed coming back to the crowd to raise more funds & complete the round which crashed Crowdcubes' servers last month. Adding to the raise of a reported £1m in 77 seconds, as indicated by the company we expect the valuation to be the same as the last round.
Once we have specifics of the round, will post a link here =>
If you want to take part in the round, we suggest you get up to speed below;
- On Crowdcube 25th June
- One hour private mode for customers starting at 11am 25th June. via link via in-app chat.
- Live on Crowdcube for everyone else at 12pm 25th June.
- Target is £1m, overfunding capacity to £5m.
- ~£3m EIS tax relief available for this round.
- More details - Freetrade community.
Click here to read the full Crowdcube Risk Warning.