CrowdCubes's 2018 in figures
Posted by Relte on Jan. 10, 2019 |
From the email;
We are pleased to welcome our new shareholders and also Channel 4, which invested in our latest round. Thank you for your support, it is inspirational to the whole Crowdcube Team!
We're just finalising the investment round, which closed at the end of last year, and will be issuing share certificates to all investors within the next 2 weeks. Those also eligible for tax relief will receive the EIS3 form in 6-8 weeks. You can find more information on EIS tax relief, here.
We had a monumental year as we saw a jump in revenue to £6m in 2018, up 50% from 2017. We've also seen a record amount of investment, funded businesses and member registrations.
Here are just some of our highlights:
- £6 million revenue in a year; an increase of 50% from 2017
- £224 million of pledged investment; an increase of 72% from 2017
- £147 million successfully invested; an increase of 60% from 2017
- 198 pitches funded; an increase of 35% from 2017
- 190,000 pledged investments; an increase of 59% from 2017
- 140,000 successful investments; an increase of 53% from 2017
- 196,000 member registrations; an increase of 29% from 2017
- 6 million visitors to Crowdcube; an increase of 41% from 2017
- 36,006 investors in a single pitch; record held by Monzo
You can view, download and share our full 2018 shareholder update, here.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.