The full "blueprint" attached for your own reading.
Major highlights and plans for the firm include;
- Launch of Hop Hub end in November 2018 - a new cold chain logistics hub outside Glasgow with a small small tap room - with a 30day IPA launch to coincide.
- Cask is back - dead pony going into casks again!
- Draft House Collaborations; "... collaborating with Ken Grossman from Sierra Nevada to create a Draft House Pale Ale, George Schneider from Schneider Brewing to create a wheat beer, and Bill Kovaleski from Victory to create a pilsner. "
- OverWorks (sour beer facility) bottling issue provided opportunity to rebrand - launching later this year.
- ALLSPOS IPA - the firm has revived a 250 year old trademark, rebuilt an ancient label and are working with world renowned beer historian Martyn Cornell to take the most evocative beer style of the craft beer revolution right back to its 18th Century origins.
- Fanzine - changing from fortnightly - monthly
- The Hinterlands - a new barrel ageing programme
- Annual BrewDog open day - for suppliers, customers etc.
- Metro Mayhem - first London Beer festival
- Brewdog Development fund 2.0
- £200k each year for investment (equity/debt) into small craft beer.
- Dope & Dank have received the first
- Franchising is now open!
- New website under development!
Lastly - it looks like Jack Hammer might be done...